Authors are invited to submit original papers in Computer Science. The main areas of interest are (though not limited to):
Combinatorial Optimization and Meta-Heuristics
Computer Graphics, Image Processing and Virtual Reality
Graphs, Applied Mathematics and Theory of Computation
Hypermedia and Multimedia
Information Technology in Education
Papers are received in continuous flow. An accepted paper is not necessarily published in the following issue.
Submitted papers must not have been previously published, not under consideration for publication elsewhere and, if accepted, the paper should not be published elsewhere in the same form. If previously published figures, tables or parts of the text are included, the copyright-holder's permission must have been obtained prior to submission.
Papers are submitted using JEMS:
Submission page: https://submissoes.sbc.org.br/infocomp
Submitter needs login and password accounts (on-line registration can be easily done)
Submitter should not forget to upload the paper file
- Papers must be clearly written in English
- The required tex format is found below. The submitter must strictly follow the format; please, do not adapt it
- File format: PDF preferred, without author's information
- The Editors reserve the right to return manuscripts that are not prepared in accordance with these instructions.
If the paper is accepted after the revision stages, then the final version must be uploaded in JEMS:
Update page: https://submissoes.sbc.org.br/infocomp
File format: tex file, with author's information
Include a centralized text with the submission and acceptance dates; for instance: Received March 6th, 2005 / Accepted April 20th, 2005
- The corresponding author must upload the <paper_number>.tex font, possible used sty files that are not INFOCOMP standard, the <paper_number>.bib file and possible used shell scripts or a description of how to generate the pdf file
- Please, use the tex equation ambient
Formatting details:Template in LaTeX
Upon receipt of accepted manuscripts, authors will be invited to complete a copyright license to publish the paper. At least the corresponding author must send the copyright form signed for publication. It is a condition of publication that authors grant an exclusive licence to the the INFOCOMP Journal of Computer Science. This ensures that requests from third parties to reproduce articles are handled efficiently and consistently and will also allow the article to be as widely disseminated as possible. In assigning the copyright license, authors may use their own material in other publications and ensure that the INFOCOMP Journal of Computer Science is acknowledged as the original publication place.